Step 1: Select Your Data Delivery Method
Share your retail account data or depletion reports via email, FTP or API. Click here to download our sample data template.
- Automated Delivery – If you subscribe to a service like VIP, Tradepulse or Diver, the delivery process can be automated.
- Flexible Schedules – Most brands provide monthly updates, but we can accommodate other schedules.
- Data Formats – We accept just about any file format, even if it doesn’t exactly match our data template.
Step 2: Install Your Locator
Once Grappos receives your data, installation is fast and easy.
- Get Your Unique ID – To install the Grappos Product Locator on your website you will need a Unique ID (UID) from Grappos.
- Paste Your Code – Grappos will provide complete code, including your UID. Simply paste the code into your website. The responsive design will work for desktop and mobile users.
- Explore Customizations – To get started quickly, there are three base themes that you can use. Additional customization options are available here.
Step 3: Customize Your Locator
Explore styling and content options to align with your brand.
- Styling Options – Adjust colors, fonts, map styling and more to integrate with your site design.
- Content Customizations – Enable user location detection, search filters, brand header rows and more.
- Grappos API – All customers have access to the Grappos API, which allows developers to create custom product locators.
Monthly rates start at $300
Rates are based on the amount of data processed each month and include locators for all brand websites and Facebook pages.