These are some of the most commonly asked questions about Grappos. If you have other questions or need additional support, please contact us directly.
- Which browsers does Grappos support?
The Grappos Product Locator is fully compatible with all currently supported versions of Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari.
- What configuration options are available?
- Can I install an Account Locator on my Facebook page?
Yes, as long as the page is a dedicated business page. Grappos will manage the installation for you. Contact us for more details.
- Are there any locator installations that I can use as a reference for my site?
Absolutely. Here’s a few examples of responsive sites with properly-configured locators.
- Does Grappos provide a reporting or analytics service?
Yes, it’s called the SearchTracker and is free to all clients with a current Grappos subscription.
- Is it possible to build a custom locator that utilizes Grappos’ data?
All clients have access to the Grappos API so they can build the exact locator that suits their needs. There is no sharing of inventory data allowed between clients, so they only have access to the data they provide.